When is the best time?
In Canberra, you can pick your Apples starting in February – May. Canberra’s cool climate is enjoyable for fruit picking and wine.
Heritage and rare apple varieties were planted liberally alongside the more well-known varieties such as the Pink Lady and Fuji. Peaches, Nectarines, Pears and Nashi Pears were also planted to ensure that a self-picker can collect a variety of fruits when they visit.
City Pick up
7.30 am at 255 Pitt Street
- Hilton Sydney Hotel
Please be there 5 mins before pick up time.
8:00 am Bus Stand D
Please be at the meeting point 5 mins before pick up time
Lunch at Winery
- Coach 24 Seats
- Apple Farm gate entry
- Ice Cream Apple
- Shopping at Farm Gate
- 1 x Wine Tasting fee
- Tours will be English speaking
What to Bring?
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
- Water bottle, sunglasses, hat, camera
- Sunscreen warm/wet weather clothing
- Please bring some cash farm no credit card
- 7.30 am 255 Pitt Street – City
- 8:00 am Strathfield Train station Bus Stand D
- Heading South of Sydney
Your first stop at Eling Forest cafe for a morning tea break sit back and relax best photo shot (own expense)
- Our short drive to the winery for wine tasting if you don’t like the wine.
- Don’t miss it! The Top Chef designs pasta for the day with fresh Vegetables from the garden (own expense). Our local guide recommended it.
- Enjoy wine-tasting fun and an enjoyable best wine.
- A short drive down south to Apple Farm to pick your apple.
- Try Apple Ice Cream and enjoy shopping for fruit and vegetables at the farm gate before returning to Sydney.
- 7:00 pm Drop off Strathfield
- 7.30 pm Drop off the city
Free Apple Ice Cream
Our Fare? :
- Adult $118 pp
- Child $99 pp (0-12 Yrs)
- Adult group 4 pax $99 pp
When: Apr. 2023
- Sat 1
- Sat 8
- Sun 9
- Mon 10
- Pick u own cherry $8/kg