Pick u own Apples.
When is the best time?
“Pick apples, peaches, and more in Canberra’s cool climate from Feb-May. Heritage apples and rare varieties available alongside popular ones like Pink Lady and Fuji. Visit for a variety of fruits.”
For front seats VIP extra $20 pp. Children under 4 years old are not allowed sit up front.
- Coach 50 Seats
- Apple Farm gate entry
- Ice Cream Apple
- Shopping at Farm Gate
- 1 x Wine Tasting fee
- Tours will be English speaking
- 7.30 am 255 Pitt Street – City
- 8:00 am Strathfield Train station Bus Stand D
- Heading South of Sydney
Your first stop at Eling Forest cafe for a morning tea break sit back and relax best photo shot (own expense)
- A short drive down south to Apple Farm to pick your apple.
- Try Apple Ice Cream and enjoy shopping for fruit and vegetables at the farm gate before returning to Sydney.
- Our short drive to the winery for wine tasting Enjoys wine-tasting fun and an enjoyable best wine.
- 7:00 pm Drop off Strathfield
- 7.30 pm Drop off the city
Fare & Extra Pay:
- Adult: $000 pp
- Child: $ 000 pp (0-12 Yrs)
- Personal gifts