2 Tulip Gardens.
Canberra Tours (1 Day)
When is the best time?
Travel 3.30 hours one way heading south of Sydney for morning tea at the old township and your first splash of spring colours at Tulip Top Garden continuing to Canberra going to Commonwealth Park to be dazzled by the colour and volume of plantings. Each year a different theme is portrayed by stunning floral displays, the last visit to The New Parliament House with stalls, eating places and loads of activities to be enjoyed. bring your lunch or purchase your lunch. Please come and join us on tours between Sep.-Oct.
- Luxury Coach 50 Seats
- All ticket entries
- Tulip Top Gardens Ticket
- Floriade Show in Commonwealth Park
- The New Parliament House
- Take a smile back home after tours
- Local guide
- Please be at the meeting point 10 mins before pick up waiting outside the hotel
- 7.30 am departs from City Hilton- 255 Pit Street.
8:00 am departs from Strathfield Train Station Bus Stand D
- Our morning beak at Old town’s best local pies in NSW – (own expense)
- Visit Tulip Top Gardens ticket incl.
- Lunch at Tulip Top Gardens bring your own (own expense).
- Visit Floriade Commonwealth Ave, Parkes
- Last Visit The New Parliament House
- Dinner stop at Mc. Donalds (own expense).
- 8:00 pm drop off at Strathfield Train Station Bus Stand D
- 8.30 pm Drop off at City – Hilton Sydney Hotel.
Fare & Extra Pay :
- Adult $99 pp
- Child: $99 pp (0-14 Yrs)
- Lunch or Bing your own
- Personal gifts
- Ticket entry Cherry Blossom & Tulip Top Garden $22 pp