Jenolan Caves Tours
Echo point -Blue Mt.
7.30 am at 255 Pitt Street Hilton Sydney Hotel. Please be there 5 mins before pick up time.
Unseen Sydney Tours?
We were amazed in 2006 when scientists announced that Jenolan Caves is the world’s oldest cave system yet discovered.
In 1884 the name Jenolan Caves was adopted. The name “Jenolan” comes from the Gundungurra word, “Genowlan”, for a “high place shaped like a foot”.
- Luxury coach 14 seats
- Visit Leura Township.
- Shopping local product
- Jenolan Caves Ticket
- View The Three sister at Echo Point
- Driver guide
- 7.30 am 255 Pitt Street – City
- 8:00 am Strathfield Train station Bus Stand D
- Our morning tea stop at Leura Township’s own expense
- Stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock.
- Jenolan Caves Tours Ticket incl.
- During the road, work needs to get there 1 hour before cave tours start.
- 6:45 pm Drop off Strathfield
- 7:30 pm Drop off City
Fare & Extra Pay:
What to bring?
“APSE Tours – 23 years of travel experience for your best Snow let Travel customer service.”