Cherry Blossom Tours
Cherry blossoms in Australia?
Cherry blossoms bloom in cold climates and mountains of Australia, specifically in the west of New South Wales. Their beautiful blooms last for a few weeks between September and October.
- Luxury coach 50 seats
- clean toilet, a new coach no crowds on tours.
- Jam Tasting at Organic Farm
- Cherry blossom entry fee
- Strawberry picking tours
- Shopping at the farm gate
- Shopping for local fruit – Vegetable products
- Professional Local guide full service
- 7.30 am 255 Pitt Street – City
- 8:00 am Strathfield Train station Bus Stand D
- Our morning tea stop at Hydro Majestic Hotel experiences the best coffee in the Blue Mt. comes with the view. own expense
- Lunch at McDonald’s – own expense
- Bring a Picnic at the farm
- Enjoy Strawberry picking fresh at the farm
- 3,000 Cherry blossom trees
- Dinner stop at McDonald’s own expense
- 8:00 pm Drop off Strathfield
- 8:30 pm Drop off City
Fare & Extra Pay:
What to bring?
“Exceptional customer service for a first-time Snow let Travel experience with 23 years of APSE Tours travel expertise.”