Private Group Travel min 10 people
Quad Bike-Camel Rides- Sand boarding Tours
- Coach returns from Sydney – Port Stephens
- 60 min enjoy bigger Bikes rides.
- 400cc Quad Bikes Adult
- 90cc Quad Bikes 7-11 Years
- Sand dunes can be from 40-100 feet high
- Camel Rides 20 min (Every Wed close)
- Sand-boarding 30 min
- When: Private group min 14 – 52 pax
- Luxury coach
- Quad Bikes 60 min.
- Camel Rides 20 min.
- Sand Boarding 30 min.
- All equipment clean
Extra pay: Lunch & Dinner
Itinerary: Please be there 10 min before pick up map below:
- 08.00 am 255 Pitt Street – Hilton Sydney Hotel
- We will stop for Morning tea halfway
- Camel Rides 20 min Ticket incl.
- Quad Bike and Sand-boarding Ticket incl. 90 mins
- Heading back to Sydney.
- short break stop on the way back to Sydney
- 8:30 pm Drop off City
Worimi National Park – along with Worimi State Conservation Area and Worimi Regional Park – is part of the Worimi Conservation Lands.
Located near Newcastle, the Worimi Conservation Lands are owned and co-managed by the local Worimi Aboriginal community in partnership with NSW National Parks. This significant landscape is home to an extraordinary number of ancient cultural sites.
The beautiful landscape is forever changing. Created thousands of years ago, the largest moving coastal dunes in the Southern Hemisphere are spectacular.