Private Group Travel min 20 people $250 pp
Start from Fri 25 Jun - Fri 27 Aug
Day Returns Snow Coach Travel: City & Strathfield
- 52 seats ( 35 seats limited )
- Top-Quality coach travel Coach Ample legroom
- Restroom on board
- National Park entry fee
- Ski hire equipment or bring your own.
- Lift Tickets
- Ski Lessons
- Comfortable ware and bring dry clothes to change on the way back to Sydney.
- Please bring a credit card
Please be at the meeting point 15 min before pick up waiting outside the hotel Boarding All passengers will be temperature checked prior to boarding if the temperature of more than 37.5 c will not be permitted to board.
Day 1: Every Friday:
- 23:00 pm city 395 Avis Car Hire world Square
- 23:20 pm Strathfield Train Station,Everton Rd, Bus Stand D
- Travel ( Non- Stop ) to Berridale 40 min from Snowy Mt.
Day 2: Saturday
- Early morning ski hire equipment or Bring your own
- Approx. 06.30 am Drop off at Perisher Blue Ski Resort
- 3:30 pm Departs from Perisher Valley Relaxing Journey back to Sydney halfway stop from Dinner (own expense)
- Please be ready 10 mins before pick up time
- Returns where we pick u up and drop you off at the same place.
- Approx. 9:30 pm Strathfield
- Approx. 10:30 pm drop of City
After dropping the group our coach will be Parking at Jindabyne hire the locker is a good idea for keeping your belonging approx. the cost would be $20-$25 / day
Note! Left behind if you cannot be on time it will cost you $500
VIP Transfer, Hotel own room, Dinner, Breakfast.
Cost transfers from hotel – Sydney not incl.
APSE Tours strongly recommends you take out travel insurance.
- Cover for cancellation costs of the insolvency of various travel service providers.
- No Refunds will be given in the event of any delay subject to weather condition, Traffic on the road unseen the situations.
- Any condition for which you have had surgery from the accident.
- Loss or damage Ski & Snowboard. What so ever to on holiday?
- Pay for your fare, Lift tickets if you cannot show up on that day condition apply.** Call Ski insurance 1300 884 508
Just 5 hours drive one way from CBD of Sydney to Perisher Blue Ski Resort the capital city of Australia. Experience day trip travel with Professional guide 21 years for day returns snow.
Perisher ski resort. Australia’s most popular snow holiday destination & the southern hemispheres largest. 4 resort areas, 47 lifts. NSW, Kosciuszko.
When: Every Friday Departs: ( Returns next day )
June | 25
July | 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
August | 6, 13, 20 full, 27 full
Fare : Adult $160 pp | Child $150 pp (4-12 yrs)
Experience driver Ski Lic. approved by NSW
Covid19 – Full Refunds
Please download Covid- Safe App. before entry to the Resort
Wear a face mask if it is hard to maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance from others or if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
There is an issue from the Government of health regarding covid19 closures for travel. We will fully refund also the doctor certification needs.
Ski Resort Rules 2021
- Bring your own mask ware it when you inside the Building
- During covid, a limited number and time to sit inside the building. The Resort might not be allowed to sit all food takeaway eating outside the building