When is the best time?
On a clear day, the view from Mt Wellington is stunning. In winter perhaps you will be playing in the snow but whatever the weather take the opportunity to visit Iconic.
- Coach Touring and commentary
- The summit of Mt Wellington offers a panoramic spectacle of Hobart City.
- Professional driver guide travel with a group
- 9.00 am Meeting our driver guide at Brooke Street Pier, Hobart outside the building – coach parking
- 9.15 am Departs from Grayline pick up -Brooke Street Pier, Hobart
- Full escorted coach touring with live commentary
- Pass by Anglesea Barracks- Australia’s oldest Army facility.
- Suburb of South Hobart
- View the massive rock formation of the organ pipes for a hot drink – It depends on the weather
- Guided Exhibition Garden Circuit
- Special stop at Western Wilderness Lookout.
- Escorted tour to the observation deck and interpretation centre
- Views of the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage area.
- Visit Cascade Gardens and view the exterior of the Female Factory.
- 11.50 am pm Drop off at Book Street Pier.
Fare & Extra Pay:
“APSE Tours offers exceptional customer service with 23 years of travel experience for first-time fruit picking”