Sydney Lavender Farm 1 Day Tours
Dec. 2023- Jan 2024
Start from 8 people $189 pp
Be Ready For Photo.
Props to make your photos fun
Enjoy Light Refreshment
5* Hydro Majestic Hotel
When is the best time?
Lavender thrives in warm, temperate climates — that means hot, dry summers and cool winters.
Our Lavender farm grows English lavender, while Spanish, hybrid, and Italian lavender can grow in mild humid climates. Please come and join us on tours between Dec.- Jan.
City Pick up
7.30 am at 255 Pitt Street
- Hilton Sydney Hotel
Please be there 5 mins before pick up time.
8:00 am Bus Stand D
Please be at the meeting point 5 mins before pick up time
- Luxury coach 24 seats
- Morning light Refreshments at Hydro Majestic Hotel
- Entry Lavender farm & Activity
- Free Lavender Ice Cream
- A short introduction to the farm and talk about lavender,
- Lots of time for photos on the lavender farm.
- Lavender essential oil distillation demonstrations
- Personal Group Farm guide
Pure Lavender oil
- Please be at the meeting point 10 mins before pick up waiting outside the hotel
- 7.30 am departs from City Hilton- 255 Pit Street.
8:00 am departs from Strathfield Train Station Bus Stand D
- Enjoy light refreshments and the best view of the Hydro Majestic hotel – (own expense)
- Experience visits Lavender Farm
- Lunch break Leura township (own expense) free time.
- Buy Australian local products before heading back to Sydney.
- 4.30 pm drop off at Strathfield Train Station Bus Stand D
- 5:00 pm Drop off at City – Hilton Sydney Hotel.
Free Ice Cream
- Adult: $149 pp
- Child: $120 pp (0-12 Yrs)
- Dec. Sat 9,16,30
- Dec. Mon 18, Sun 24
- Jan. Wed 3, Sat 6
- Personal gifts
What to Bring?
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
- Water bottle, sunglasses, hat, camera
- Sunscreen warm/wet weather clothing
- Please bring some cash farm no credit card