When is the best time?
Experience the city and parks historic churches and buildings around Hobart city and garden. Pass by the Government house before crossing the Tasman Bridge to stop at Rosny Hill Lookout with stunning views of Hobart.
- Coach Touring and commentary
- Professional driver guide travel with a group
- 9.40 am Meeting our driver guide at Brooke Street Pier, Hobart outside the building – coach parking
- 9.45 am Departs from Grayline pick up -Brooke Street Pier, Hobart
- Sullivan’s Cove – Hobart’s birthplace and ferry terminal
- Salamanca Place – Georgian-style warehouses now restored as restaurants, galleries and pubs Princes Park – a one-time gun battery
Battery Point – charming historic houses, pubs, boutique shops and restaurants St., George’s Church, Views of Wrest Point Casino and exclusive Sandy Bay. St. David’s Park South Hobart at the foot of Mt. Wellington
- Option to walk and view the exterior of the Cascade Brewery
- Travel past the exterior remains of the Female Factory – a one-time female prison, St. David’s Cathedral
Treasury Building and Franklin Square
- GPO and Hobart Town Hall
- Penitentiary Chapel
- Queen’s Domain and Government House
- Cross Tasman Bridge over the Derwent River
- Views over Kangaroo Bay Marina and Bellerive
Stop at Rosny Hill Look out for stunning views of Hobart, Sandy Bay, Mt Wellington, Tasman Bridge and Glenorchy.
- Victoria Dock and Constitution Dock
- Enjoy some free time to see the exquisite Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens (optional)
- 12.45 pm pm Drop off at Book Street Pier.
“APSE Tours offers exceptional customer service with 23 years of travel experience for first-time fruit picking”