2 Tulip Gardens in 1 day Tours
Floriade-Tulip Top Garden
When: Sep : Sat 18 & 25 | Sun 19 & 20 | Fri 24
Oct : Sat 2 & 9 | Sun 3 & 10 | Mon 4
- Luxury coach 24- 50 seats
- All tickets incl.
- Tulip Top Garden ticket incl.
- Floriade Commonwealth Park Canberra
- The New Parliament House
- Enjoy music at the Park.
- Wine for tasting inside the Gardens
- All equipment cleaning covid19
- Local guide travel with a group
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes, water bottle, sunglasses, hat, camera, sunscreen warm/wet weather clothing
- Please bring some cash farm no credit card
Please be at the meeting point 10 mins before pick up waiting outside the hotel
- Please be there 10 mins before pick up map below:
- 07.30 am 255 Pitt Street – Hilton Sydney Hotel
- 08:00 am Strathfield Train Station Bus stand D.
- We will stop for Morning tea – own expense
- We will visit Tulip Top Gardens Ticket incl. 1.30 hours
- Lunch at Tulip Top – own expense
- Visit the spectacular billion-dollar Parliament House
See “The Lodge” – the residence of our Prime Minister view the exclusive embassy and foreign diplomatic residence
- Heading back to Sydney
short break for dinner own expanse
- 8:30 pm Drop off City & Strathfield
Just 3 1/2 hours driver from South of Sydney to Canberra is the capital city of Australia.
The Capital City of Australia celebrates spring with the biggest and most popular flower festival in Australia. Tulip Top Garden only one month a year from mid-September to mid-October.
Tulip Top Gardens – located on the Old Federal Hwy, Sutton, New South Wales just north of Canberra. The 10 acre garden of magnificent tulips and other spring flowers creates a spectacular display.