2 Tulip Gardens
Canberra 1-Day Tours
For front seats VIP extra $20 pp. Children under 4 years old are not allowed sit up front.
When is the best time?
Take a trip from Sydney and head south for about 3.30 hours to visit the old township and enjoy some morning tea there. Next, visit the Tulip Top Garden to see the beautiful spring colors. Then, continue your journey to Canberra and visit Commonwealth Park to witness the mesmerizing floral displays. Every year, a different theme is depicted in these displays. At the New Parliament House, there are stalls, eating places and many activities to enjoy. You can either bring your lunch or purchase it there. You are welcome to join us on tours between September and October.
What to bring?
- Luxury Coach 50 Seats
- All ticket entries
- Tulip Top Gardens Ticket
- Floriade Show in Commonwealth Park
- The New Parliament House
- Take a smile back home after tours
- Local guide
- Please be at the meeting point 10 mins before pick up waiting outside the hotel
- 7.30 am departs from City Hilton- 255 Pit Street.
8:00 am departs from Strathfield Train Station Bus Stand D
- Our morning beak at Old Town’s best local pies in NSW – (own expense)
- Visit Tulip Top Gardens ticket incl.
- Lunch at Tulip Top Gardens bring your own (own expense).
- Visit Floriade Commonwealth Ave, Parkes
- Last Visit The New Parliament House
- Dinner stop at Mc. Donalds (own expense).
- 8:00 pm drop off at Strathfield Train Station Bus Stand D
- 8.30 pm Drop off at City – Hilton Sydney Hotel.
We promise to give excellent customer service to families travelling on our bus tours for the first time.