Get to the Point!
What we see &
Port Stephens, located in the Sydney area, is a beautiful destination that offers a variety of activities for visitors to enjoy. One of the main attractions is the opportunity to see dolphins in their natural habitat on a dolphin-watching cruise. Additionally, the area is home to some of the largest dunes in the Southern Hemisphere, which can be explored on a 4WD adventure tour or a sandboarding excursion. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing day at the beach or an adrenaline-packed adventure, Port Stephens has something for everyone.
Departs : Fri 29 Mar,24
“VIP front seats cost an additional $20 per person. No children <4 allowed upfront.”
Be at the Hilton Sydney Hotel on Pitt Street at 8:00 am, Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes early for pick up. Returns 7.30 pm
Meeting point: Bus Stand D Everton Road. at 8:15 a.m. Arrive 5 mins early. Approx. Returns 7:30 pm.
- Package 3: Camel Rides **
- Adult $149 pp | Child $145 pp
- ** Camel Rides Extra
- Adult $40 pp | Child $30 pp
- The camel doesn’t like rain. No Camels Tours when it’s raining day.
Family Stress-free Travel!
from start to finish
Are you tired of the stress and hassle that comes with planning a family trip? Let us take care of it all with our family-friendly tours that guarantee a hassle-free travel experience for you and your loved ones. Say goodbye to the headache of planning and say hello to making unforgettable memories with your family.
Why Travel with APSE TOURS?
Why Travel with APSE TOURS?
Local guide experience travel!
Local Guide !
If you want to take your travel experience to the next level, there’s no better way than with a local guide. With their expert knowledge and insider access, they can show you the best of what your destination has to offer, and help you avoid the tourist traps. So don’t settle for a mediocre trip – book a local guide today and get ready for an unforgettable adventure!
Food & Wine.
“Indulge in the ultimate culinary adventure while embarking on a tour. Discover the most exquisite and mouth-watering food options that are a must-try. Trust us, your taste buds will thank you!”
“Attention! It’s crucial to bear in mind that to ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable tour for your group, it’s highly recommended to visit the inspection site beforehand. By doing so, you’ll be able to guarantee that everything is in order and your group can have an unforgettable experience.
- We allow water to bring fruit ( NO DURIN ).
- We were not allowed to bring the food on the coach during food safety must below 5c.
- Coach temperature during on tours approx. around 22c -23c
- Every tour will stop at the best cafe.
- We do tour inspections before bringing a group to make 100% the best food with the best tours.
- We will stop for meal breaks every 1 – 1.50 hours.
Want your own group?
- Do your tours start from 4 people to a large group?
- Camels not working every Wed.