PICK U OWN CHERRY
Cherry Picking 1 day tours 2023
Sat 16, Sun 17, Sat 23, Wed 27, Sat 30
Private small Group Travel min 9 people $150pp
Be your own group, All entries fee. no meals incl.
Adult $89 pp
Child $79 pp
Group travel 6 pp $79 pp
Best coffee with the best view
Our First Experience!
“Experience the taste of the Blue Mountains at the Hydro Majestic Pavilion” The Hydro Majestic Pavilion is the place to discover the history of The Hydro Majestic and to share all that is remarkable about the Blue Mountains. (own expense )
Ice Cream Cherry
Ice Cream Cherry – in Orange
No Imports, Just Pure Raw Australian Honey. Our local farm exclusively sell delicious, 100% local Australian honey and local bee products by Australian
Travel with APSE Team.
Local Guide & Driver are working as a team when your travel along and enjoy commentary, stories and insights into local history. Sit back and relax.
Luxury coach Travel
- Luxury coach 50 -60 seats
- clean toilet, a new coach no crowds on tours.
- Cherry farm entry fee
- Shopping at the farm gate
- Experience the best cherry bigger size, sweeter, Famer country lifestyle.
- Professional Local guide full service
- Strawberries picking depends on weather conditions
Please be at the meeting point 10 mins before pick up waiting outside the hotel
- 7.30 am 255 Pitt Street – City
- 8:00 am Strathfield Train station Bus Stand D
- Our morning tea stop at Hydro Majestic Hotel experiences the best coffee in the Blue Mt. comes with the view. own expense
- Lunch at McDonald’s – own expense
- Enjoy picking the cherry fresh from the trees
• Exclusive shopping farm gate at Cantrill Organics farm Discount price, Jam, cherry Balm only travel with APSE Tours.
- Dinner stop at McDonald’s own expense
- 8:00 pm Drop off Strathfield
- 8:30 pm Drop off City
Our Fare? :
- Adult $89 pp
- Child $79 pp (0-12 Yrs)
- Group 6 pax $79 pp
When: Dec 2023
- Sat 16
- Sun 17
- Sat 23
- Wed 27
- Sat 30
In the Orange District, you can pick your cherries in November and December. Cherry season has typically lasted from mid-November through the end of January year after year. Christmas some farm open for picking during weather condition each year.
The great thing about the Orange Wine Region is that while you are tasting you are most likely talking to the owner and/or wine maker cool climate wines Experience Orange Wine Region with a boutique tour and tasting at Orange Winery. Don’t miss Cherry Wine Tasting on Tours.
What to Bring?
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
- Water bottle, sunglasses, hat, camera
- Sunscreen warm/wet weather clothing
- Please bring some cash farm no credit card