When is the best time?
In the Orange District, you can pick your cherries in November and December. Cherry season has typically lasted from mid-November through the end of January year after year. Christmas some farm open for picking during weather condition each year.
The great thing about the Orange Wine Region is that while you are tasting you are most likely talking to the owner and/or wine maker cool climate wines Experience Orange Wine Region with a boutique tour and tasting at Orange Winery. Don’t miss Cherry Wine Tasting on Tours.
City Pick up
7.30 am at 255 Pitt Street
- Hilton Sydney Hotel
Please be there 5 mins before pick up time.
8:00 am Bus Stand D
Please be at the meeting point 5 mins before pick up time
- Luxury coach 50 seats
- clean toilet, a new coach no crowds on tours.
- Jam Tasting at Organic Farm
- Cherry Farm entry fee
- Shopping at the farm gate
- Experience the best cherry bigger size, sweeter, Famer country lifestyle.
- Professional Local guide full service
What to Bring?
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
- Water bottle, sunglasses, hat, camera
- Sunscreen warm/wet weather clothing
- Please bring some cash farm no credit card
- 7.30 am 255 Pitt Street – City
- 8:00 am Strathfield Train station Bus Stand D
- Our morning tea stop at Hydro Majestic Hotel experiences the best coffee in the Blue Mt. comes with the view. own expense
- Lunch at McDonald’s – own expense
- Enjoy picking the cherry fresh from the trees
• Exclusive shopping farm gate at Cantrill Organics farm Discount price, Jam, cherry Balm only travel with APSE Tours.
- Dinner stop at McDonald’s own expense
- 8:00 pm Drop off Strathfield
- 8:30 pm Drop off City
Our Fare? :
- Adult $89 pp
- Child $79 pp (0-12 Yrs)
- Group 6 pax $79 pp
When: Dec 2023
- Sat. 16
- Sun. 17
- Sat. 23
- Wed. 27
- Sat. 30