When is the best time?
Cherry picking in Orange District is from Nov-Dec, with some farms also open during Christmas. Visit the Orange Wine Region for a unique wine-tasting experience, including boutique tours and tastings. Don’t miss the Cherry Ice cream available as well.
- Luxury coach 50 seats
- clean toilet, a new coach no crowds on tours.
- Jam Tasting at Organic Farm
- Cherry Farm entry fee
- Shopping at the farm gate
- Experience the best cherry bigger size, sweeter, Famer country lifestyle.
- Professional Local guide full service
- 7.30 am 255 Pitt Street – City
- 8:00 am Strathfield Train station Bus Stand D
- Our morning tea stop at Hydro Majestic Hotel experiences the best coffee in the Blue Mt. comes with the view. own expense
- Lunch at McDonald’s – own expense
- Enjoy picking the cherry fresh from the trees
• Exclusive shopping farm gate at Cantrill Organics farm Discount price, Jam, cherry Balm only travel with APSE Tours.
- Dinner stop at McDonald’s own expense
- 8:00 pm Drop off Strathfield
- 8:30 pm Drop off City
Fare & Extra Pay:
What to bring?
“APSE Tours offers exceptional customer service with 23 years of travel experience for first-time fruit picking”