Private Group Travel min 20 people $290 pp
1 Day Snow Package Travel
When: Departs every Fri from 25 Jun - until 27 Aug, 2021
- 52 seats ( 35 pax limited )
- Top-Quality coach travel Coach Ample legroom
- Restroom on board
- Lunch at Ski Resort @ Lucy Lodge
- National Park entry fee
- Returns Oversnow transfers to Ski Resort
- Local guide travel with a group
- 1-day lift pass – ski & snowboarder
- Snow play – Snow Shoes walk ( Lift ticket, not incl.)
- First Aid – Local Guide
- Ski hire equipment bring your own or hire
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Ski Lesson Beginner
Adult 1.5 hrs $99 pp | Child 2 hrs $89 pp
- Comfortable ware
- Please bring a credit card
No show no Refunds:
Please be at the meeting point 15 min before pick up waiting outside the hotel Boarding All passengers will be temperature checked prior to boarding if the temperature of more than 37.5 c will not be permitted to board.
Day 1: Every Friday: Map below:
- 23:00 pm city 395 Avis Car Hire world Square
- 23:20 pm Strathfield Train Station,Everton Rd, Bus Stand D
- Travel ( Non- Stop ) to Berridale 40 min from Snowy Mt.
- Day 2: Saturday
- Early morning ski hire equipment
- 6:30 am Transfer to Charlotte Pass.
- 07:00 am Drop off at Charlotte Pass Ski Resort
- 12:00 noon Lunch at the ski resort
- 2:15 pm Departs from Charlotte Pass Ski Resort
- 3:30 pm Departs from Perisher Valley
- Please be ready 10 min before pick up time
- Approx. 9:30 pm: Returns Strathfield
- Approx. 10:30 pm: Returns City
Beware: After dropping the group our coach will be Parking at Jindabyne hire the locker is a good idea for keeping your belonging approx. the cost would be $20-$25 / day
3.30 pm Departs it means everyone sits on the coach ready to leave
Note! Left behind if you cannot be on time it will cost you $500
VIP Transfer, Hotel own room, Dinner, Breakfast.
Cost transfers from hotel – Sydney not incl.
APSE Tours strongly recommends you take out travel insurance.
- Cover for cancellation costs of the insolvency of various travel service providers.
- No Refunds will be given in the event of any delay subject to weather condition, Traffic on the road unseen the situations.
- Any condition for which you have had surgery from the accident.
- Loss or damage Ski & Snowboard. What so ever to on holiday?
- Pay for your fare, Lift tickets if you cannot show up on that day condition apply.** Call Ski insurance 1300 884 508
Ski Resort Rules 2021
- Bring your own mask ware it when you inside the Building
- During covid, a limited number and time to sit inside the building. The Resort might not be allowed to sit all food takeaway eating outside the building
Charlotte Pass, elevation 1,837 metres, is a snow resort and village in the Snowy Mountains of New South Wales, Australia. The resort is in the Kosciuszko National Park where the Kosciuszko Road crosses Kangaroo Ridge entry to the resort by Oversnow transfer from Perisher to Charlotte Pass Ski Resort.
When: Every Friday Departs:
June | 25
July | 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
August | 6, 13, 20, 27
Fare : Adult $ 230 pp | Child $220 pp (4-12 yrs)
Snow Play a new advance Snowshoes
Covid19 – Full Refunds
Please download Covid- Safe App. before entry to the Resort
Wear a face mask if it is hard to maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance from others or if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
There is an issue from the Government of health regarding covid19 closures for travel. We will fully refund also the doctor certification needs.