Private Group Travel min 10 people
Dolphin -Camel Rides- Sand boarding Tours
- Coach returns from Sydney – Port Stephens
- 60 mins Dolphin Watching cruise a big cruise
- 60 mins Sandboarding with 4WD
- 20 mins Camel Rides
- When: Private group min 10 – 52 pax
- Luxury coach
- Dolphin Watching 90 mins
- Camel Rides 20 min.
- Sand Boarding 60 mins
- All equipment clean
Extra pay: Lunch & Dinner
Itinerary: Please be there 10 min before pick up map below:
- 07.45 am 255 Pitt Street – Hilton Sydney Hotel
- We will stop for Morning tea halfway
- Camel Rides 20 min Ticket incl.
- 4wd- Sand-boarding 60 mins
- Short drive to Nelson Bay for lunch at the café or Bing own lunch
- Dolphin Watching Cruise 90 mins
- Heading back to Sydney.
- short break stop on the way back to Sydney
- 7:00 pm Drop off City
Worimi National Park – along with Worimi State Conservation Area and Worimi Regional Park – is part of the Worimi Conservation Lands.
Located near Newcastle, the Worimi Conservation Lands are owned and co-managed by the local Worimi Aboriginal community in partnership with NSW National Parks. This significant landscape is home to an extraordinary number of ancient cultural sites.
The beautiful landscape is forever changing. Created thousands of years ago, the largest moving coastal dunes in the Southern Hemisphere are spectacular.