When is the best time?
Taste your way across Bruny Island visiting some of our renowned artisan producers on an all-inclusive gourmet. Your tour starts in Hobart where you join one of our local guides and a small group of fellow travellers on a short journey to Kettering, the gateway to Bruny Island.
- Coach Touring and commentary
- Returns Bruny Island Ferry
- Cheese, Beer Tasting, Fresh Bread
- Fresh Oyster
- Lunch & Beer Coffee
- Fudge tasting
- Honey tasting & Ice Cream
- Beach Walk
- Mead honey special gift
- Professional driver guide
- 7.30 am Hotel pick-up
- 7.40 am Departs from Hobart
- Drive along to Bruny Island Ferry
- Bruny Island Cheese and Beer Exclusive tasting
- The Neck Lookout top view
- Mavista rainforest walk search for white wallabies
- Lunch at Pennicatt’s with gest shucked oysters
- Bligh Museum
- Two Tree Point walk on the beach
- Chocolate tasting
- Private garden incl.
- Bruny Island Honey enjoys homemade Ice cream.
- Shopping for local products made on Bruny Island.
Fare & Extra Pay:
Fresh Fish & Chips
Salmon Fresh Roll
Beer 500 ML, Coffee , Mead incl.
What to bring?
“APSE Tours offers exceptional customer service with 23 years of travel experience for first-time fruit picking”