Private Group Travel min 10 people $99 pp
Apple picking- Canberra Sightseeing Tours
Just 3 1/2 hours driver from South of Sydney to Canberra is the capital city of Australia.
The population of Australian Capital Territory (ACT) is in the region of 380,000 enjoy a memorable experience of fruit picking and visits icons The New Parliament House of Australia.
Adult & Child $99pp
Mar : Sat 13, 20, 27
Apr: Sat 3, 10, 17, 24 | Sun 4
What's incl. on tours?
- Luxury coach 24 – 50 seats
- Face shield
- Apple farm entry fee
- Wine Tasting or Morning Tea
- Visit The New Parliament House
- Visit Australian War Memorial
Please be at the meeting point 10 mins before pick up waiting outside the hotel
- 7.30 am 255 Pitt Street – City
- 8:00 am Strathfield Train station Bus Stand D
- Our morning tea at the winery for wine tasting see the view of Lake George.
- Our Lunch at The New Parliament House – own expense
Enjoy Apple picking under the roof 1 hours.
- Before heading home Don’t forget to buy local farmer produce
- Pure Farm Experience eats and tasting at the farm–Bring cash to buy some Apple.
- The Australia War Memorial
- Dinner stop at Mc.Donald’s-own expense
- 8:00 pm Drop off Strathfield
- 8:30 pm Drop off City