Departs Sat 18 Sep @ 7:30 am - Returns Sun 19 Sept,2021
Pick up – Morning
* APSE host will be welcome at the meeting point *
•07:30 am 255 Pitt Street – Hilton hotel Sydney
•07.45 am Strathfield- Everton Road Bus Stand D
•08:30 am Cabramatta Inn On Railway Pde
Drop off: Sun 19 Sept,2021.
•Cabramatta: 9.00 pm Cabramatta Inn On Railway Pde
•Strathfield: 9.30 pm Train Station Bus Stand D
•Approx.10.30 pm 255 Pitt Street (Hilton Hotel Sydney)
- All return luxury coach travel
- 2 x Dinners International Buffet Seafood
- 1 x Breakfast Box from the hotel
- 1 x Night 4 * Abobe Hotel
- 1 x Tulip Top Gardens entry ticket
- Floriade in Commonwealth Park
- The New Parliament house
- Visit Thredbo Ski Resort
- 1 x National Park Entry fee
- *Visit local Shut The Gate wines *
- Shopping local product.
- Local guide travel with a group
- Lunch, Wine Tasting, Lift pass
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes, water bottle, sunglasses, hat, camera, sunscreen warm/wet weather clothing
- Please bring some cash farm no credit card
Our hotet 4 * in Canberra
International Buffet Lunch
Please be at the meeting point 10 mins before pick up waiting outside the hotel
Saturday 18 Sept 2021
2 x Tulip Gardens with Canberra Tours
Today we depart from the city of Sydney
Morning Stop for Refreshment (own expense)
Visit Tulip Top Gardens entry ticket incl.
Our lunch (own expense)
Visit Floriade in Commonwealth Park.
Visit a new Parliament house.
Our dinner International Buffet in Canberra ( incl.)
Check-in hotel 4* Abode Woden Hotel -Canberra
Sunday: 19 Sept 2021- Thredbo
Best View Ski Resort – Snow & Wild Flower
Enjoy Breakfast Box from the hotel
06:00 am Departs from the hotel
Heading to Thredbo Ski Resort
Hire ski equipment on the way.
9.30 am Approx. arrive at Thredbo.
Free time lunch at Resort (own expense)
2:00 pm Depart from Thredbo Ski Resort.
Visit local Shut The Gate wines -Shopping local product.
**Self wine tasting fee extra $10 pp**
Farewell International Buffet in Canberra ( incl.)
Heading back to Sydney