Price from Adult $425 AUD | Child $415 (8-15Y)– Departs Daily!
3 Day Uluru Camping Tour (Domestic Flight not incl.)
What to see ?
- Uluru Experience
- Uluru Sunset with glass of bubbly
- Uluru_Kata Tjuta Sunrise
- Kata Tjuta Valley of the Winds
- Outback BBQ
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Aboriginal Culture
What’s Included: 3 Day Uluru Camping Tour
- Sparkling wine & snacks at the Uluru sunset
- Lunch + Sunset drink + Dinner (D1)
- Breakfast +Lunch + Dinner (D2)
- Breakfast +Lunch (D3)
- Accredited, experienced tour guides
- Permanent campsites with kitchens, toilets & hot showers
- 4 person Safari tents both nights
- 2 share $75 pp extra + $425 pp = $500
- Quality swags if you choose to sleep under the stars
- Air conditioned mini-bus, fitted with seat belts
- Quality healthy meals and drinking water
- Uluru park entrance fee ($25pp)
- Pick up from Alice Springs accommodation, Ayers Rock Airport or Ayers Rock Resort (Outback Pioneer)
Tour Itinerary: 3 Day Uluru Camping Tour
Day 1: Alice Springs to Uluru ( incl.L,D,Bed )
5.45 am pick up from Alice Springs accommodation drive through the beautiful outback
Our first stop will be an outback roadhouse for a quick breakfast (at your own expense)
– You need accommodation night before ask us for special price
Back on the road and a short stop for viewing of Mount Connor and the Salt lakes before arriving at Yulara.
12:30 pm Pick you up from the Outback Pioneer Lodge (Ayers Rock Resort), or from the Ayers Rock Airport.
Where our lunch to day? At the Campsite – incl.
What time for lunch? 12:45 pm – 13.45 pm
14:00 pm Pick up from the Ayers Rock Airport drive to Uluru – not back to Campsite.
14:00 pm Ayers Rock airport pick-up will be able to enjoy 2 guided walks at Uluru (Mala & Mutitjulu Waterhole),
Cultural Center visit and lunch are not included
What you can see?
- Uluru experiences:
- Visit the Cultural Centre and enjoy 2 guided Uluru base walks (Mala & Mutitjulu Waterhole).
- Full 10km Uluru base walk (unguided), Cultural Centre visit not included.
- Uluru climb (unguided, if open), Cultural Centre visit not included
- (please note: Uluru is a sacred site and the Anangu people ask visitors to respect their culture by not climbing the rock).
This evening we watch a spectacular Uluru sunset while enjoying a glass of sparkling wine & snacks.
After sunset 30 mins short driver approx. 20 mins to to our campsite for hot showers and Dinner Party under the star
My bed !!!
Depending on your mood you can choose to sleep in a permanent 4 share safari tent (bunk beds)
or in a swag (Aussie bedroll) under millions of outback stars.
Need to know !!!
- Optional upgrade to twin tents available at $75/person per tour – twin tent upgrade price include sleeping bag and pillow.
- Optional camel ride is available at your own expense – passengers starting in Alice Springs only.
- Extra $ 20 pp for hire Sleeping Bag need to let us know when you make a booking
Day 2: Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta to Kings Canyon ( incl. BF,L,D,Bed)
Up early for breakfast before catching a spectacular Uluru sunrise.
We then head to Kata-Tjuta (The Olgas) for a guided 5.5km walk through the Valley of the Winds,
returning to campsite for lunch.
After lunch we drive to our remote bush camp in the Watarrka national park (Kings Canyon).
After a hot shower, tonight’s dinner will be an authentic Outback BBQ.
Day 3: Kings Canyon and Mt Ebenezer to Alice Springs ( incl. BF,L)
Morning breakfast– No sleep in everyone have to go with a group.
After Breakfast we drive to Kings Canyon for a guided 6km Canyon Rim Walk in one of the most spectacular areas of the outback.
Visit the natural Amphitheatre and discover the lost city, North and South Walls, and the exotic Garden of Eden along the way.
After lunch we return to Alice Springs stopping at Mount Ebenezer Roadhouse, arriving back to Alice Springs early evening incl. the package.
– you need to book accommodation 1 night at Alice Springs
You have 2 optional
Back to Ayers Rock extra transfer Adult $125 per adult /Child $65 per – must requested at the time when you booked the tours. you need booking accommodation at Ayers Rock hotel 1 night but you will get free transfer from Ayers Rock hotel to Ayers Rock Airport please contact your hotel.
Back to Alice Spring you need 1 night accommodation we will drop off at you hotel and next day you need to pay the transfer from your hotel to Alice Springs Airport (Shutter bus $17 pp Taxi $35-$40)